We are delighted to announce that JCA has been awarded with the RoSPA Health at Work trophy in recognition of its practices and achievements in health and safety.
This specialist major trophy is presented to the UK-based entrant demonstrating the best management of Health at Work and a true and obvious commitment to the welfare of all its staff. The submission for this extremely prestigious award consisted of the business having to evidence such areas as:
- Providing access to staff to specialist occupational health expertise
- Set corporate occupational health standards and targets, integrated as part of the business plan
- The identification, assessment, prevention and control of health risks, prioritised and adapted to meet business and individual needs
- ‘Wellness at work’ (particularly mental health), attendance management and staff rehabilitation
- The communication of occupational health information, both internally and externally
- Any specific activities which distinguish the organisations approach to health and work
JCA has also achieved, second year in a row, the internationally renowned RoSPA Gold Award.
JCA’s HSE Manager said: “The winning of a consecutive RoSPA Gold Award is testament to the great culture and commitment JCA Engineering has towards health and safety. This is enhanced this year by the major award of the Health in the Work Place Trophy for our positive approach to health and wellbeing within the company.”
Both awards will be presented during a ceremony at ExCeL, London on Tuesday, June 18, 2019.
To find out more about JCA’s health and safety practices, visit the Health, Safety, Quality and Environment section on our website.
For more information about the RoSPA Health at Work Award, visit RoSPA website.