JCA supports its clients and projects with informed, impartial advice regarding engineering, construction and property strategies.
The level of support we offer is diverse but expert professional advice is a critical factor in achieving best value and getting projects off the drawing board.
Our experienced team has guided many projects from concept through to completion and often this has been as a direct result of good advice during the conceptual stages.
We are also asked to carry out peer review duties on designs and completed installations produced by other organisations.
Our professional advice also extends to health and safety and legal representation.
We offer the following advisory services:
- Engineering and technical support
- Employers requirements
- Project appraisal
- Risk appraisal
- Installation monitoring
- System performance monitoring
- Witness testing, commissioning and completion
- Engineering cost review
- Procurement advice
- Maintenance advice and planning
- Asset tagging
- Installation and project implementation advice
- Preparation of building log books and user guides
- Property and strategic advice
- Technical due diligence
- Life cycle analysis and evaluation
- Statutory and regulatory guidance
- BREEAM Consultancy
- Environmental impact assessments
- Energy assessments