HEALTH, SAFETY, QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT
Our safety-first culture means we ensure the highest standards possible to protect our team, clients, subcontractors and the general public from risk and harm. We also place quality and the environment at the centre of everything we do.
JCA is committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare of all operatives, client staff and others affected by the work carried out on our sites.
In specific regard to projects under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015, it is our policy to:
- Prevent accidents and ill health to our employees, client staff, trade contractors, third parties and members of the public
- Provide a place of work which is safe and without risk to the health, safety and welfare of all those involved in the project and third parties
- Create a positive health and safety culture and ensure that health and safety is our highest priority
- Consult and communicate with all those involved in a project and listen when feedback is given
- Cause minimal environmental impact and damage
- Minimise disruption to our clients.
JCA aims to have no lost time accidents and minimise all other incidents across all business areas. JCA has a policy of reporting and recording all incidents, accidents or near misses. This allows any trends to be identified with the emphasis on preventing any reoccurrence of incidents, accidents or near misses.